domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

my biography

my name is monica paola tellez Quiroga, who was born in Bogota and I live in Bogotá.
I have 16 years. study in school agustin fernandez. and I'm in grade 11.mis purpose for this year are taking great notes and do well.

since childhood I was a woman very happy, easygoing, simple, responsible, sensitive, tender, and very nice feelings
I have two younger sisters yo.vivo with them and with my parents.
I am a girl that I love always be with my school friends, sharing many things ur beautiful and unforgettable as joys, triumphs, sorrows, fears, fights, challenges. etc. And also I like to go out a lot of party with them.



with my family I have always gotten along, that we are a very happy and united family. sago but rarely ride with them for personal duties that I have to do.
for all these years of study, I've always liked English because I think that English is a necessity for more work-study opportunities abroad. and that my performance in English has always been very good.
after leaving school I go to college to study languages ​​or medicine


♥♥♥

in my love life, I am a boyfriend when I have respect, I appreciate it, I'm honest, and I want it. I'm currently single, because that is the first study. but also looking for a man to be cute with me and understand me in my difficult times, faciels, in times of sadness and joy. and we understand of each other.





I hear all kinds of music, but especially I like most is the vallenato.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario